Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!!!!!



Well, everyone who knows me, knows how much I love the holidays. We decorated our Christmas tree and fire place at thanksgiving.


I've also finished most of my shopping. Just a few little goodies to pick up here and there, and finsish up our christmas card. I must say though, hearing all the music and seeing all the lights just gets me into the christmas spirit.

Sean and I have decided to go and take christmas pics at Santa's village. hopefully this is a tradition that we can continue with our children!!!

So far we have decided to cook at home and spend christmas just the two of us. Last year, with all of the wedding plans and last minute to-do's it all went by so fast, that we missed our holiday. So we are definately looking forward to spending our first christmas as husband and wife together

Not to mention we are only a few weeks away from our 1 year anniversary. it's hard to imagine that its been a year already. i will definitely keep you all posted on those plans, as soon as we finalize things.

i guess thats all for now.... i wish you all a very blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video