Friday, November 28, 2008

So Thankful!!!!!

I have had the most amazing week. I got to see Usher in concert, and go to the Cowboys Game on Thanksgiving Day. Of course i've caught a cold and been sneezing non stop... but it's so worth it. I had the most amazing time and may have become a football fan... lmao.. (anyone who knows me knows i dont know crap about football)!!! But i must say that i am so thankful for the opportunities my life has alotted me. I know that many people are having a difficult time this holiday season. I m just so lucky for all that God has given me this year! I just pray that next year continues to be amazing and that God continues to carry us in the palm of his hands.
Happy Holidays for the Harris Family!!!
Here are a few pics from the week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video