Monday, September 20, 2010

THE CAROUSEL AND A NEW CAMERA!!!

So everyone knows how sad i've been about the loss of my old camera, but i think i chose the best day ever to buy one. This Saturday, after a pricey but well worth it stop to Best Buy, Toni, my Mom, Lani, and I went to Grapefest in Grapevine. We had so much fun and i think Lani was super excited too.


Ok maybe it was just mommy looking excited in the pictures, but trust me she was very excited on the inside.

So after a few hours of walking around, and dinner at a cute Italian restaurant, we decided to head home, until we passed by the carousel.


The little man there was nice enough to let Lani ride and she loved it!! (once again its hard to tell on the pics, but she was totally laughing and slapping the pole).

My mom had the great idea to get a quick video on her cell phone. I cant wait until this weekend to take her to the state fair. She's going to love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video