Monday, May 16, 2011

Whit's going away party~


Sometimes in life you meet people and it seems like you've known them a lifetime.  
Whit has definitely been one of those people for me. 
She gets my jokes (and if she doesn't she will laugh any way)!!!
She gangs up on people with me (especially Barrett)
Our babies love each other, and even go to school together.


So needless to say, when i found out she was moving away it was a heartbreaking day for me!
And now I'm getting emotional again so I'm going to cut this blog short.


They say friends are the family your heart chooses, and I'm so happy to have her as a part of my family.
We have had such great times over the last few years. Although you are moving away I'm sure will still have memories and great times for years to come. Thank you for being there whenever I needed you, and for time i didn't know I did.  Love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video