Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Please stay my baby forever :(

So some of you may know, but last week, Lani's teacher told me that she will no longer be using a crib for nap time, and will be transitioned to a mat! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! my sweet baby is only 19 months (update coming soon!) she cant possibly be old enough.  Then she also mentions, that this would be a great time to transition her to a toddler bed! Toddler bed? she barely sleeps in her crib at home, how am I supposed to put her in her own bed? As if that wasnt enough for my poor little heart and mind to process, they told me yesterday they are moving her to the 2 year old room! Noooooo! not my little baby! This whole thing just makes me sad, and reminds me even more that Lani is not going to be my baby forever....

Note: she is handling all of these transitions great, and even slept on her mat the first day for 2 hours! I however am not (JIC you were confused)


No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video