Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stay-Cation

During spring break, we took Lani and my Nieces to the Fort Worth!
Now i was born and raised in DFW but had never been to Fort Worth other than a Filed trip to the zoo, and my sister in law's college graduation!

My sister was able to us a hotel with an indoor pool for Sean and the girls!
While we were there, we went to the Fort Worth Zoo,

  Grapevine Mills,
  The Rainforest Cafe,

 and Build-A-Bear!!!
(We planned on going to Great Wolf Lodge and  Lego Land too, but they were sold out for the entire week! Guess we will have to save those for a future vacation!)

Here are a few pics from throughout the weekend!














































1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! I love all the things you do with your family, and your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

wedding video