Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome to My World





ok so things in ashley world may not be what everyone aspects. there are good times, bad time, and every other time. I have had the pleasure of growing up in a privledged life. So now that i'm an adult and doing big girl things, it takes some adjustments. for instance, I'm having to learn that bank accounts have limits and there are limits to shopping.

I must say that having a husband has definately taught me some limits. The beauty of having sean around is that he balances me out. he reminds me that there are limits to life and to everything else. he also takes care of me when i do cross, smash and demolish those limts. I must say that i have learned so much in the last 8 months of being married. I have learned that not only do bank accounts have limits, but so do people. Living in such a close proximity to someone else you learn them very quickly. i mean i've had roommates, but its very diffrent having a "room"mate. but i wouldn't give it up for a day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video