Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good bye 1st trimester... hello 2nd!!!!

Well today is the 1st day of our 2nd trimester. Needless to say, we are very happy to be out of our 1st trimester. We have a dr's appointment tomorrow so i'm hoping we will get to have another sonogram or at least do the doppler. You would think since the 1st trimester is the "danger zone" that you would go to the dr a little more than every 4 weeks.

SO.... here are a few updates....

I am constantly tired, and sleep most of the day! Thank God for Summer!!!
i apparently dont like cucumbers or peanut butter any more (2 of my favorite foods)
I'm starting to crave things, salt, sour gummy worms, and vanilla ice cream with fudge!!!! not all together though lol!!!
I am constantly hot and always need the fan on! (gotta love texas heat)

I've always been very emotional, but since i've been pregnant I really dont cry anymore. Well let me rephrase that, i dont cry about things that normally bring on the water works.
exp: this was my last year coaching and last spring show: one of my officers wrote me a beautiful letter and started balling about how much she was gonna miss me. Now normally I would be a total wreck, but no tears. However, Sean asked me a few days ago what did i do that day besides sleep and i started balling! Go figure!

Another new addition.... is something i like to call "evening sickness"
Most people get sick in the mornings and during their first trimester. But starting this week, i get sick at night. It really sucks!!! I guess i should have knocked on a little more wood...lol

well i guess that's it. i will keep you posted!


pregnancy cartoon pregnancy cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video