Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yummy yummy cravings for my tummy!!!

So the cravings have kicked in full throttle now....

at first it was pretty normal food items... randon but normal
like steak (mind you i don't really care for steak), watermelon, mangos, ceasar salad, sour gummy worms, or hot fudge sundays!




but now they are getting a little more odd and sometimes in strange combinations like dirty rice, hamburger pickles, and bbq beans (in my defense we were at a bbq).


or my newest want..... Popeye's mashed potatoes and taco bell nacho supremes.... At the same time. not on the same plate, but a little bit of one and and then a little bit of the other.




It's so funny... i always heard about the craving and thought about how weird it was. But let me tell you, when you want something there is no getting it out of your head


pregnancy cartoon

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes the cravings!!! Mine changed every month!! Now I just have to stop eating, I don't have an excuse any more! :)

    ReplyDelete

wedding video