Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pinch me if i'm dreaming?!?!?!!?!?

Well i've had my fair share of strange baby dreams...
Dreams of an alien baby!
Steamy dreams of some mystery man (we'll call him sean :P, but i never see the face)
Nightmares galore!
A few dreams of my grandma ouida: possibly because i was sad that she would never get to meet any of our babies. i think my nieces and nephew's have been so lucky to have a great grandma
But the latest dream, and by far the strangest, happened yesterday.
I dreamed that i felt the baby move and i looked down to touch my belly and there were at least 20 little babies trying to claw their way out of my stomach.
(Creepy i know)
In fact i even remember pinching my self but i could not wake up.
Eventually i woke up, in a cold sweat and feeling like i was about to hyperventilate.
My gosh, if this is just the beginning i'm scared to see what dreams may come!
(side note: according to The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, we always have crazy dreams. But when your pregnant we wake up during these dreams for our many potty breaks and interrupt the dreams. Since we wake up in the middle of dreaming we then remember it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video