Friday, June 18, 2010




1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
Grilling with the fam and cocktails on the patio! their is nothing better than hanging on a patio with your friends and family, laughing, talking, and relaxing

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
Honestly, a house on lake Nacogdoches.  wth... i know, but i absolutely love the country.  small time life is so easy and relaxed. I would love to have a cabin style house, with lots of land around it, and the back yard facing the lake! 


3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
I can do you one better. I live in the same house that i grew up in (for the most part)  My parents lived here from the time i was in 3rd grade until 7th grade.  The rented the house out after we moved out, and when i graduated from college and began teaching i bought it! In fact Lani's nursery is my old room!


4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
I had a stutter. sometimes when i'm nervous, and talk too fast, it comes back. 

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
My first year teaching i was teaching a lesson on the Doppler effect (how sounds get louder the closer they get and softer the further the get).  My example was a fire truck.  So remember that stutter, well sometimes i juxtapose words too.  So instead of fire truck i said  tire @#$@!!! i couldn't even continue because i was so embarrassed and the kids were laughing so hard.  I had to step out of the room for a second just to gather my composure again.  needless to say i was very careful when i said fire truck for the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video