Monday, June 14, 2010

HUNKA~HUNKA~BURNING~LOVE!!!!

So Sean has to work fathers day so we celebrated this weekend!!!
I wasn't sure what to get him, so i just asked, and this is what he asked for....
So I was super excited when i found one "mistakenly" marked $300 off of the regular price. So i bought it  right away, only to find out it was marked correctly, and all the other ones were marked wrong.  I haven't yet broken the news to him.  But despite the discrepancy,  its still an awesome grill. It has a rotisserie and a smoker. 



We also got all the tools so he could feel like a real cook! He grilled his first meal on Sunday, while we watched the Lakers game.  I meant to take pics, but totally forgot.  I will have to take some next time. Maybe we will grill again when his fam comes to visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video