Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Flashback a year ago.... "get out of my belly"

So today i sat and read through most of my preggo posts. 
it was so funny to look back and see the roller coaster of emotions and excitement and miserability (if thats a word) that pregnancy was.

its hard to believe that it was a year ago that i was complaining how "OVER" pregnancy i was....


And now my "sweet" baby is almost 1 and walking and talking (ok mostly babbling with some words sprinkled in)...

What a diffrence a year makes. I can honestly say that i feel so blessed to have such a precious gift from God...
And despite how miserable i was in the end, i wouldnt take a single moment of it back.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i cant wait to see what all you 2nd year has in store.
 Mommy loves you baby doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video