Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Season's Greetings

Ok blogger buddies... you know how much i love the holidays and my friends at shutterfly are hooking me up for the holidays.  I will be using Lani's pics with santa to make super cute holiday cards from their page. 



I really love the “With Love Chartreuse”  and the “Keep Believing” card.
I just know Lani’s pics are going to be so cute on them.

One of the best things about shutterfly is also their blog capabilities… now don’t get me wrong, I love me some blogspot, but My doodlebugs play group’s site allow’s all the mommies to log in, add, view, print, share, and even purchase pics!!! Yeah!!! No more waiting for the super long email to load or the pic cd to come in the mail.

So if you are thinking about starting a site: check out their page too


So keep an eye out… For a sneak peak of our Christmas card, as soon as I finish making them…

Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video