1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
ok so im torn on this one!!! while i think handwriting is crucial (as a teacher sometimes reading kids handwriting is like trying to decode secret messages), im not sure cursive is needed. But then again they would need to know cursive to create a signature... but then again as we move further into the digital world most things online you just type your initials to "sign".... see very torn
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
totally on my smart phone; but i use the sticky note and calendar apps in my phone if that helps
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe) my camera, Lani's sleepy bear, and my cell phone
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? oooh depends on the day!!! i love the idea of country life and have blogged before about moving back to nacogdoches (aka never never land), but there is nothing like big city shopping!
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? Hands down keeping up with the kardashians!!! love that family, their craziness totally reminds me of my fam!