Saturday, November 19, 2011

A soundtrack to my life...

Do you ever feel like you hear a song playing and it fits your life perfectly?????

Well there are quite a few times where I'm sure my life is one of those Lifetime LMN movies of the week!

And every great movie has its own soundtrack-

How it all began
Erykah Badu love of my life

How it was
Etta James at last


How i wish i felt
Heather Headley I wish I wasn't

How I really feel
Coldplay-">fix you


How I wish he felt
Anthony Hamilton - ">her heart


How I feel somedays
All American Rejects ">gives you hell


Then the next day
John Legend ">stay with you


And the next day
Pink-">so what


What I imagine what his life feels like somedays
Pink- ">sober


What's it like..
Addicted-a>"> Kelly Clarkson

Story of my life
Lauryn Hill-">ex factor


What you told me
Ginuwine-differences


The questions
Tamia-stranger in my house


A song to my daughter
Martina McBride-"> my daughters eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video