Saturday, June 30, 2012

5 Question friday (always on Sat for me!!)

This is by far one of my favorite blog rolls.  if  you want to partcipate just stop by Five Questions Friday and join!!!





1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
wow... thats a hard one....  i would say Zebra cakes.  Although i cant think of the last time i've had one.  I bought a box the last time i went grocery shopping, but i still haven't  opened it.


2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?



i cant stand the taste of diet sodas. I know since i'm trying to loose weight, I should probably drink them, so i may just have to give up sodas all together then.




3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?




nothing like a nice margarita on a patio to cool you off!!! I'm gonna have to find a skinny version, otherwise the "Mambo Taxi" may continue to leave its spare tire around my waist



4. What's your favorite summer read?
50 Shades of Grey Trilogy Covers


without a doubt, the 50 shades series... omg!!!! cant wait for books for and five!!!  I finished all 3 in 2 weeks.



5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?

stay inside.... or by the pool, but its almost too hot for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video