Thursday, January 3, 2013

Miss Ash Loves 2 Photograph

So for some time now, i have loved photography!!! If you have followed my blog for a while then you've gotten to see the journey I've been on!  Well thanks to the encouragement and support of my family and friends, I have officially began my photography business.  So check out my photography blog and see some of my recent work!!!

I have a lot of fun things planned, starting with Sassy-Saturdays!
They will be monthly and bi-monthly Mini sessions on the first Saturday each month!
Each shoot will be themed and staged based on the upcoming month, holiday, and or season!!!

Here are some of the upcoming themes:

Feb 2~ Tea Party 
March 2~ Candy Land
April 6~ Mommy & Me
May 3~ Lemonade Stand
June 1~ Home of the Brave 
TBA: 
Under the Big Top
Old Mc Donald
Take me out to the ball game
Are you ready for some football
Vintage Pearls
Super Heros
BFFs



I have a feeling that 2013 will be an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video