Sunday, October 17, 2010

...... stumble

Sometimes in life we stumble, or trip up a bit, and other times we just fall. And you are sitting there trying to decide where do i go from here?

Do i get back up, just to fall again?
Do i sit here in the mud and wallow?
What do i do?

So this week has been challenging to say the least.  i keep trying to sum up my feeling and have realized that there are no words. I was at a point where i was like "Can things get any worse???" And my brother in law told me when you ask that, things usually do... So as I've been sitting trying to think my way through things and really take hold of the situation ahead of me, and i stumbled across this verse...
"Dont be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time." ~Matthew 6:34 
..So i feel like i have to keep telling myself that. Just take it one day at a time, and sometimes it may be one hour or minute at a time but i will get through it.
i'm the first person to say that everything in life happens for a reason.  And that I know God has a plan for me and my life, and while i may not understand it, i have to know that it is all happening for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video