Friday, March 18, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!! (i know its been a while)




1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Nope! cant say i had that pleasure.  I did have a car accident that went to court once because the lady was a wack-o, and i was prepped for questioning but never had to.  
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes I do... not sure what to do with it.  Thought about selling it once (dont tell my mom, she spent alot on it). Originally i was thinking i would pass it down to Lani, and while my dress was **Fabulous** I'm sure she is gonna
 want to wear her own dream dress.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Yes.  there is a park by my house i go to whenever i'm upset.  

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
well.... she's not supposed to but she does for at least part of the night. 
Or house was broken into when she was little so i have a panic attack every time she stays in here room.  So now she sleeps in a pack-n-play next to our bed, but climbs into our bed most nights.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
That would imply that i'm up late enough to watch late night tv... so i'm going to go with a big fat NO on that one.  but when i was up with Lani, i would watch Chelsea Lately

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I did not know someone broke into your house. That must have been so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the late night tv, I barely can stay awake past 10 these days. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and became a follower! :) Love your blog! Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

wedding video