Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Home

'I wish' .... I could come home to this house everyday!
(ok so i know this is not a current Wishful Wednesday  topic, but since they haven't posted one in a while i thought it would be fun to respond to a topic i haven't done before.)

So, this amazing house is called "Tranquility Estate"
If you have any question why i chose this house, just check out the video below.  

In case you are wondering the price is just a meager $100 million dollars... SOLD!!!!! no biggie, let me just pull that out of my back pocket!!!






By the way.  if your read my blog via facebook you have to go to eashleyharris.blogspot.com to see everything!

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad that I haven't come back with Wishful Wednesday .... arrrg! One day :)

    ReplyDelete

wedding video