Saturday, April 2, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!! (a day late)




 
 
1. Have you ever had surgery?
actually i have had quite a few. mostly minor day surgeries: dental, stye removal, and a couple other but the big ones were my c-section and ACL repair

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
at first i was going to say no, but then i remember when my grandma had a stroke my freshman year in college.  i rode in the ambulance with her to the hospital since i was the only person she recognized. One of the paramedics owned the Marble Slab next to RHS and asked me if i was the girl who always came in and ate his ice cream for free??? lol... i have no idea what ur talking about

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
generally im the calm one.  surprising i know, but its true.  i think i get it from my mom.  everyone is usually balling and a wreck but i always try to stay logical and look at the brighter side of thing.  i try to remember; it can always be worse.
 
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
NEGATIVE... i was blessed with a black thumb. everything dies. i used to plant flowers in my yard when i first move in, but always forget to water (shrugs). maybe in our next home we will have a sprinkler system

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
i moved back in when i moved back for student teaching, my last semester of college. and that lasted all of about 4 months before we started to drive each other crazy.  so in August of 2005 i moved into my parents rental home, and purchased it in 2006.  We actually still live here.  In fact Lani's room was my room as a child.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video