Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Holidays

With two days to go, its finally starting to feel like Christmas.  To say the holidays have been difficult would be putting it lightly, but it is assuring to know that each day and event has gotten easier. I repeatedly remind myself that our separation was God's way of preparing us for this time in life.

I have been so blessed by our friends and family, who have kept us extra close during this season. I know Thursday will be difficult, but I'm dreading next Wednesday the most.

So many people have asked me what I'm doing for New Years or NYE, that I think they've forgotten its my wedding anniversary.   Initially we thought this would be the best day to get married.  "How you  start the year, is how you will end it..." and now it seems anything but celebratory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video