Thursday, April 8, 2010

Top 3 Thursday!!!



What are your Top 3 favorite ages?
(Or, your Top 3 favorite ages for your kids?)


3.  15-17 : i absolutely loved high school. i had awesome friends and loved eaglettes. i always hear about kids hating highschool, and i did feel that way about my freshman year (which was actually at the junior high).  but the summer before sophmore year i tried out for eaglettes and made quite a few lifelong friends.

2.   23: this was the summer sean adn i broke up. and while i dont love the fact that we broke up, i really learned alot about my self that summer. i had a boyfriend for most of highschool, and sean and i dated most of college, so i hadn't been on my own in a long time.  while the beginning was difficult, i really go to know myself and found my independence. infact the is the reason i got the butterfly tattoo between my shoulder blades. because i felt i really blossomed into a woman that summer.

1. 0-1: and before you start, no i dont remember being one, but this is lani's first year of life and there is something beautiful about everything being brand new. the whole world is just this new exciting discovery. i feel like im getting to experience so many firsts right along with her, and everyone of those memories we make, are the happiest and most special times of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video