Sunday, April 4, 2010

wednesday thursday and friday postings carnival!


Since i didnt get to post this week, i posted all of my questions from my blog parties~

'I wish' .... I could re-live one Easter memory from my childhood, and it would be the Easter we had an easter egg hunt in my grandma's feild.



we always got to decorate the eggs and then wait for the older kids and relatives to hide them.  now as we got older we spent more time looking for the money egg and less time looking for just any eggs. either way we always had so much fun, and i cant wait til next year when Lani is old enough to go on a easter egg hunt 







What are your Top 3 favorite names?
 
ok so all my names are baby related as we just had a baby and finding the perfect name was cucial
 
3. Kherington~ this onw comes from so you think you can dance which i watch religiously.  Kherington was my favorite girl that year and if i ever have another girl that will be her name.

2. Dylan~ if had a boy his name would have been Dylan Carter.  Dylan means sun of the sea, and as we all know my husband thinks he is "part shark" Dylan only seemed fitting

1. Langston~ of course my baby girl's name would be tops. i actually came up with her name for my aunt's daughter but when she decided to name her baby Macy, i told her that I was keeping the name Langston for my first daughter... so many ask where did Langston come from... yes i do love Langston hughes poetry but her name actually comes from an adorable little girl i saw one day and her name was Langston. every since i have loved her name.


1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
oh yeah!!! and in the shower.  as a former member of choir, not only do i sing but i harmonize... thats right... 2nd soprano over here!!! lol. so to answer the question, yes, i sing in the car


2. What would you never be caught doing?
anything dealing with heights. sky diving... bungee jumping... rock climbing (indoor included)... this fear was first noticed when i was in middle school.  we went to the pines catholic camp and there was a ropes course.  we had to climb to the top of a phone pole and jump to a zip line.  i sat up there crying so long that the counselor had to climb up there and get me 


3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
yes. but only if i cant hold it any longer.  but when i do i'm a stickler for courteousy flushing. i also put a bunch of toilet paper so no one can hear the plop! lol 


4. Have you ever broken a bone?
nope! knock on wood! i have torn an acl which sucks pretty bad.


5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
cooking, although i absolutely love to do both.  i love to try new recipes and mix and add my own flavors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video