Thursday, June 9, 2016

Where Oh Where Did The Last 5 Months Go....

Some how I let 5 months pass without posting...
Don't get me wrong, I've written posts, I just haven't posted.
Some aren't finished...
Some I'm on the fence about...
Others serve as personal journaling...

Either way there has been a lot of changes in the last 5 months...

My sweet baby graduated from Kindergarten



I changed jobs and said bye bye to the classroom....


Most of I spent more time getting to know myself,

 

strengthening my relationship with God and learning to trust in his timing, 


 and most of all letting go of things that do not serve me well.


For a very long time I've been trying to please people and hold on to people and thing that have not necessarily benefited me in life.  I've spent a lot of time cleaning house and purging recently. I've found it cathartic and can actually see how removing unnecessary things from my life has brought me more peace and happiness. So i've chosen to embrace this mindset across all panels and avoid all unnecessary drama.

I've also embraced a forgiveness mindset.

I think forgiveness is crucial to having a growth mindset as well. And while many of those I've forgiven never apologized, it was necessary for me to forgive them so that I can let go of the hurt that has been caused and move forward in my own journey. 

Most importantly I believe I've began to see my rainbow


I have weathered what I hope has been the biggest storm of my life, but I'm so proud of what I've become after this storm. 


So as with many of my posts there is a song that expresses my current phase in life, here's my current anthem


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! You are amazing with written expression!

    ReplyDelete

wedding video