Thursday, January 21, 2010

Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath!!!

Sean and I were able to give Langston a bath together tonight! We noticed she sleeps better when she gets her bath before bed. We forgot to take pic of her first sponge bath, but this was the first time we got to bath her (just the two of us.) It was a special night for us and makes me realize even more how thankful i am for our little family!!!



daddy getting her ready for bath time




washing her little bootie




enjoying bath time



she loved getting her hair washed at first.....


"ok yall it's cold! i'm so over this"


getting lotioned up


"awwww that feels good"

Lets see how long she sleeps tonight!!! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Ash, she is such a cutie, I cant wait to meet her once yall come to Houston! Enjoy every min. Time goes by so fast! The twins will be 7 months on the 3rd and thats so hard for me to even think about! I love every min! Yall are such a cute, happy family and God has truly blessed yall. Enjoy her and let me know when yall will be in Houston next.

    ReplyDelete

wedding video