Friday, March 19, 2010

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

ok so i'm loving the "theme" days!!! and it gives people a chance to really get to know me!!!

My Little Life

if you are interested in joining the club all you have to do is copy and paste the following questions on your blog and answer them. Then head on over to Mama M.'s to link up with everyone else!


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
actually i have... when i was in highschool, i went to newyork in dance in the macy's day parade with my drill team. while we were shopping we saw Chris Rock. We all started screaming, and he screamed and pointed back at us!!!


2. What temperature do you keep your house?
ok so im super finicky about this one. during the day i keep it at 70, but at night its on 55 (brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). i know. but i have to be wrapped in a blanket so if its on 70 at night its too hot. plus it messes with my allergies


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
dust no! dirt yes! didn't you know we were coming??? clean this mess up!!! lol

 

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
i dont think i've ever had a bad job! i worked as a telemarketer for a while in college. the people were always yelling "i dont want no damn dial up!!!! " (i worked there in 2003) lol !!!! but all of my friends worked there too, so it was like i was getting paid to socialize!


 

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
wow! thats a hard one.... i would have to say my daughter... i mean she's not a possession in the fact that i didnt go out and "buy" her. but to think that she grew inside of me for ten months, loves me unconditionally, and can always brighten up my day... how could i live with out her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video