Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

 


1. What is one food you could eat everyday? I'm going to so with Grill Talapia, seeing as i ate it ever day for like 4 months.  Seriously. i realy did! And while i was pregnant i ate a mc chicken sandwhich, fries, and
a large Hi-C with no ice was the meal of choice for months 8-9. Everynight sean would piclk one up for me
for my 4th meal.. LMAO. He would come in singing "Baby look what i got!!!"

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? Yes. I wanted to be a science teacher since about 11th grade. I had some great science teachers at Richardson HS (Coach Deaton and Mrs. Price~although Umoh may disagree with me on that one) and at Westwood Junior High Leadership Magnet.  At WWJH i had this crazy science teacher that so reminded me of Mrs. Frizzle

(for those non teachers. "The Frizz" is the crazy teacher from the Magic School bus)
She wore crazy clothes to match what ever unit we were studying.  She used to live in Australia for a while and always told us stories about her trips.  She had birds that flew freely around our classroom, as well as many other animals (snakes, fish, frogs, rabbits, hamsters, etc).
 Between all of these teachers, I began to love science which i never liked before then. I learned how to innoculate and grow my own bacteria From Coach D (I was transefered from Law Magnet to Science Magnet). and Mrs. Price taught me how to be a better role model/leader with my community at school while also teacheing me chemistry. 

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
i'd say start dance earlier, and take it more seriously.  I took classes here and there but was never very serious until Eaglettes

4. What color are your kitchen walls? Umm... I would say "Sand".  When my husband decided to move here (he was my fiance then) we were all about updating. So i started painting rooms and cabinets.  Honestly i'm ready for a new color.  And after looking at Jackie's new pantry ( at the House of Justice)I think i like red black and white!!!


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? No. but i was in love with


New Edition and ABC so i'm assuming it was one of them. Or possibly Micheal or Janet Jackson. 

 I had the "Bad" and "Conntrol" Video Cassets with all the music videos ont eh album and would watch them daily and learn the dances.



No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video