Saturday, July 17, 2010

5 question friday by way of El Paso !



1. Do you collect anything? Shot glasses and Butterflies.  well not actual butterflies, but butterfly stuff. My house, my class room, my back... where ever you look you will find them.  I want to learn to make a logo or signature or my photography with one in it so i can mark my pics. 

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. 
~Channing Tatum: From dear john and step up... in fact i tried to convince Sean to name our son (if we had one Channing)  
~Jesse Williams : Dr. Avery from Greys Anatomy... see my previous post about how hot he is. 
~Usher Raymond: Something about his swag makes me smile.  I also have a post from seeing him in concert.  if you can look at those pics and not see a hottie, then you're mad

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
*My knee (I had a complete ACL tear, during a steen hall talent show @ SFA ) 
*A mark between my eyebrows and the tip of my nose (I had a pretty nasty case of the chicken pocks in 7th grade.  I got them the weekend before thanksgiving, and didnt go back to school until after Christmas break)
*My left eyebrow (i had and Evil Kanevil phase as a child.  I truly though i was a dare devil. I would try to ride my bike off of the small cliff behind our apartment, or try to do a back flip off of the swings, which is how i got my scar.  I scratched my cornea when i landed and hit my head/eye on a large rock.  I had to wear a patch for like 6 weeks )

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
i love Calamari and Asperagus
 
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Sorta.  When i was younger i would sit on my grandma's porch with her, and she lived on the top of a hill.  you could always see a storm coming, and a few times, we could see the funnel clouds in the distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video