Thursday, July 1, 2010

a tuesday wednesday duo!!!

ok ao i hadnt had a chance to post these so i thought i would do a colabo for  post it note tuesday and  wishful wednesday










'I wish' .... I had Macy's as my personal closet and could shop from it daily.

Macy's truly holds a special place in my heart.

I remember my Grandma taking me shopping as a child and telling me i could buy anything that i want, and i bought a white rbbit fur coat.. (yes , in texas. i was a southern diva in training) 
 
It was my first credit card.


I bought my wedding reception dress there


I danced in the parade in high school...

And no matter the occasion i know i can always find something to wear at macys.  Whether it be shoes, clothes, makeup, accessories. i love that little red star!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am sooo surprised more people didn't pick Macy's -- you are only the 2nd one. I can always find everything there -- love it too!

    ReplyDelete

wedding video