Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Top 2 Favorite perfumes/colognes/scents....
I love perfume. this was really hard for me, because i grew up with a mother whose closet could double as a perfume counter (and shoe store, and clothes store). However, most bug my allergies. Of course i love the regulars from Victoria's Secret (very sexy, angel, ect.) but my favorites are....

1. Angel would be first.  it smells like chocolate... yum right? i know... i just love the way it smells. its been a favorite since i was a teenager. 
 
 
 
 

2. There would be a close tie for second place between Chloe Narcisse and YSL Babydoll. I actually wore Chloe on my wedding day. Something about that smell just makes me feel beautiful and grown up.
And i just love the bottle for Babydoll.  Couldn't you see Carrie Bradshaw using that bottle of perfume. So sophisticated and sassy at the same time.  So what are your favorite scents. 
   

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, YSL Babydoll is in the cutest bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete

wedding video