Friday, July 30, 2010

5 question friday




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? not that i remember.  i did collect Holiday Barbie dolls and my mom has saved them all for Lani.  We just need a bigger house, so we have room to display them for her

2. Do you dream in color? yes i do.  my dreams are  in color and i am the omni-character, so basically i'm whoever is talking at the moment.  but i see my self and everyone in the dream, so its not seem from my point of view.  i had a talk with someone about this before and they tried to analyze it for me but i forgot what all they said. 

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? 5ft even.... and yes "I wish i was a little bit taller. I wish i was a baller..." lol. jk. but i would like to be about 5'5".  I think that would make it so much easier to by jeans, capris (it always looks like im flooding) and knee length skirts.  they are just never at the right length

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? James Earl Jones. Couldn't you imagine Mufasa telling you to "make a right, your destination is in 100 ft." lol... ok maybe thats just me...lol... but i call the lady on my GPS Sara.  She sounds like a Sara to me

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? Depends on how far away i parked from the corral. but honestly i appreciate when there is a basket right in front of my parking spot.  That way i can just pop lani in and keep it moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wedding video